Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mesh Wreath


I accomplished the burlap wreath so I moved on to the mesh. It's so adorable on my front door for the holidays. 
Supplies
1 roll of the long mesh. 31 feet long. I think it's 21 inches wide. Sold in every color. Normally $7.99-9.99 a roll. Hobby lobby has on sale this week 1/2 off. Usually every other week it's on sale there. This Christmas wreath took the whole roll. 

The UGA wreath was a roll of the 21 inch wide of the red and a whole roll of 31 feet long probably 6 inches wide mesh. I bought unfinished letters to spell at Dawgs just to make it my favorite SEC team!! 
You pull the loops through the wreath frame like I did with the burlap in the previous blog post. I kept it on the spool and didn't cut it. I went every other red to black. It took so dedication and patience using different colors but it still only took about 30 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment