Sunday, September 29, 2013

What to expect

Wow. I'm really doing this. I have always in the back of my mind thought I would enjoy a blog. Its like Twitter but with more characters. 
Here is a little bit about me. I am a stay at home mom with a 8 & 11 year old son . Here is a picture of me and my husband of 14 years. He works hard so I don't have to. haha.




Though I don't seem to be "stay at home" much. Between the boys activities, my 2 hour workout in the gym ( you want me to be sane with 2 boys right! ha) and running to Hobby Lobby etc, I'm not home much. I do seem to still get at least 2- 4 loads of laundry done a day. I wish I could say my house is in perfect shape and dinner is on the table the second my husband comes home but um.. no. The house is picked up, homework is done and we are off to football/swim/golf 3 nights a week. So we eat a lot of casseroles and crock pot meals. My husband grew up with Joan Cleaver (well Joan Childs ha) so its hard to measure up, so I don't try..

What you can expect from this blog. I talk a lot so I'm sure I will have days where I just come and say something. But I want to post meals and crafts I actually tried from Pinterest and liked. Like I said my husband grew up where his mom cooked 3 hot meals a day so he is a meat and potato guy. Hes a southern boy who likes a salad with ranch, 2 side items and a meat for dinner. Well between sports and such you get what you get and you don't pitch a fit!

So after all that rambling if you still are interested in my blog I thank you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment